Monday 15 April 2019

I've been very tardy on keeping this up to date, so here is a quick progress post...




That is as far as the Wave Serpent has progressed for now, as I had to do a bunch of building work...

First up is Miss Leapy.



I love this photo, though sadly Miss Leapy was ultimately crushed by the Telemon. She has a Howling Banshee history.


I also made Maugan Raithlord. He probably used to be a Shuricannon Exarch, or something. He likes to mix it up in combat.




Not to mention a Wraithseer... Despite being a girl, she was named Space Elrond over the games I played this weekend, but will need a proper name. Let's call her Zarethula.





And here are all four...


And some more battle action


Painting has now started, and I'll get more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment